Vineyard UK web store Returns Information
1. New and unopened merchandise may be returned within 28 days of receipt for an exchange or refund of the merchandise cost only (we are unable to reimburse shipping costs). Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
2. Items sold as a pre-packaged bundle or kit must be returned with all components in un-used/ unmarked/ sell-able condition.
3. If you received a defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped item from us, please call us (01244520000 Option 1) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can fix this for you! We will gladly send a replacement and assist you with your return.
4. DVDs, CDs, computer software, or other media may be returned for refunds only if in the unopened condition. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement of the same type of item.
5. Any return that does not comply with the above policy may be rejected or may be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion. In general, restocking fees start at 20% but may be significantly higher depending on the condition of the return.
When Returning Items:
· Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
· Post your return using the Royal Mail Free Post Label. If your order was delivered by a freight company (UPS,TNT, DPD etc.) please contact our customer service team.
· Any additional delivery service selected will be taken as an agreement of a separate contract and cannot be refunded after dispatch.
- For further details concerning returns (including damaged or faulty), please visit shop.vineyardrecords.co.uk/returns